Review: No One Will Miss Her - Kat Rosenfield






No One Will Miss Her

Review: No One Will Miss Her - Kat Rosenfield - October 2021


This book caught my attention by the cover and also the fact it was a thriller as lately, I have been on a thriller/ crime kick leaning towards that than romance. I like to think that 2022 for me is the year of the Thriller Novel. In No One Will Miss Her, I went into the book blind and was a little confused at first but then got into the swing of things and I have to say I loved the twists at the end as earlier things in the book finally made sense. No One Will Miss Her by Kat Rosenfield starts with a punch as we have Earl's junkyard on fire, so one of the local policemen is going door to door warning those who haven't yet to evacuate. Upon this, the police officer discovers a dead body that matches Lizzie Oulette. Lizzie was always frowned upon and treated as the town bicycle and looked down on. It was just that people didn't make an effort to get on with her and that it was easier to believe rumors than listen to the truth.  The book then goes along as we are thrown into the guessing game of who killed Lizzie and why? During the book, we also meet another couple Adrienne and Ethan Richards whose lives will intertwine with Lizzie and her husband Dwayne.  No One Will Miss Her was a twisted psychological thriller and one that I would recommend to all and those who love authors like Karen Robards, Lisa Jackson, Lisa Unger, and Sophie Hannah. I am now looking forward to reading more of this author as I have had one of her other titles Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone on my "want to read" list for years.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3J0mWti




 




No One Will Miss Her by Kat Rosenfield

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid