Review: Library Girl - Karen Henry Clark








 
 
Review: Library Girl - Karen Henry Clark - August 2023

One of my favorite female role models - is Nancy Pearl. I was so excited to read this children's book as for someone like myself who loves books and as a child loved to read and felt like the odd one and even to this day I often do with my reading. This book starts with young Nancy Pearl learning about her public library and reading all the books she loves and finding new adventures. During the book too, she gets the opportunity to do a public library talk on Horses. She is nervous and thinks no one will turn up but a large group does and from then on, Nancy finds herself with a group of friends and can chat books with all those people which sparks her passion for becoming a librarian herself and the Queen of Readers Advisory. As someone myself, I pride myself in Readers Advisory and love Nancy Pearl. One of my prized possessions is a Nancy Pearl Librarian Superhero doll that I was sent from the US in a Reddit gift exchange. Karen Henry Clark's book Library Girl is the perfect read for all females aged 5-10 years who also dream of one day becoming a librarian themselves.


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3GYuJI0








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid