Review: My Sweet Boy - Krystaelynne Sanders Diggs










Review: My Sweet Boy -Krystaelynne Sanders Diggs and Illustrated by Thais Liborio - April 2022


This book was so adorably cute and the illustrations were one of the best I have seen in a picture book in a long time, the colors were bright and eye-catching and just had this sense of vibrancy and happiness to it. The book was based on I assume the author's son who I would put between 4-6 years old as he could have been at Kindy or just starting school. My Sweet Boy goes into the life of the character's little boy and all the amazing and sweet ways he acts from being kind to others, sharing and caring, and also giving his mum kisses and snugs. My Sweet Boy is a fun rhyming picture book and a great way to teach children between the ages of 3-6 years old how to use their manners and how to act in different situations from being at kindy/school, outside playing with friends, the behavior when around animals to being at home. This book touches on several elements of good manners and is presented in a very attractive way. The other thing I loved about this book is the diversity of characters as for many years we have needed books based on other races for picture books and we now have these amazing releases like My Sweet Boy by Krystaelynne Sanders Diggs and illustrated by Thais Liboro. This book would make the perfect resource for a daycare or primary visit when teaching Manners and appropriate/ good behaviors.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3zoQ5wt









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid