Review: Captive Films - Season 1 - Episode #5 - Jillian Dodd





Captive Films: Season 1 (Captive Films, #5)

Review: Captive Films - #Season One - Episode 5 - Jillian Dodd - December 2014

I had a rough time today were 4 of the books I tried to read were DNFs and I was desperate for something to read with my cup of tea, so when all else fails I go back to an oldie I have had on my kindle for ages as they tend to hit that spot and so I came across Book #5 in the Season one of the Captive Films series by Jillian Dodd. I had last read this series back in January 2018 however as I started reading, I was reunited back with my favorite characters and thrust back into their world and it was like I had never left. In Episode #5 - Dawson and Vanessa's relationship has been progressing well but what will happen when Vanessa learns that Dawson had two daughters to Whitney who he hasn't mentioned to her, Keatyn and Aiden have some good news as she is currently pregnant, as those who remember at the end of Book #4 Ariella decided to leave her husband and reunite with Riley - the love who got away. Well, they are about to come face to face but will it be a happy reunion as Riley is seeming happy with Jennifer at the moment. Who knows Ariella might end up with Knox Daniels - that could be interesting and then they would all be paired up?  With Motherhood on the way, is Keatyn ready to step away from action movies when Knox presents her with a script he has been working on and Captive Films are eyeing it up? Find out in this wonderful installment of Captive Films and one of those new adult romance reads that just hits the spot when you need it to. I have to make sure next time I don't leave it too long before reading the rest of the series.  I will finish it eventually, I promise. Famous words from bookworms all over the world.


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3N46ABb









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid