Top Ten Books On my Birthday Wishlist






Happy Birthday Cake Topper Pretty Happy Birthday Acrylic Fun | Etsy New  Zealand


Today's TTT was books on my Birthday Wishlist , I liked this one as for me it's my birthday in 2 weeks time on the 7th July :)

TTT Original Post - https://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/

Here are Ten Books on my Wishlist :


1) Ali Cross - The Secret Detective - James Patterson  ( Book #3 in the Ali Cross Series)

2) Love and Murder - Summervale Series- LL Hunter  ( Book #6 in the Summervale Series)

3) The Godparent Trap - Rachel Van Dyken ( One of my auto-buy authors)

4) Happy Death Day - Lilah Love Series - Lisa Renee Jones ( Book #7 Lilah Love Series)

5) Lord of the Fly Fest - Goldy Moldavsky ( Lord of the Flies meets One of Us is Lying)

6) Stay Awake - Megan Goldin (one of my favourite Australian thriller authors)

7) The Final Gambit - Hawthorne Series - Jennifer Lynn Barnes ( Book #3 Hawthorne Inheritance Series)

8) They All Had a Grudge - They All Had Series - Michele Leathers ( Book #6 They All Had Series)

9) The Girl in the Castle - James Patterson and Emily Raymond.

( One of my auto-buy authors)

10) Date Notes - Lakeview Prep Series - Gracie Graham - (Book #3 Lakeview Prep Series)

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday! May some of your wishes be granted this week!
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/books-i-wish-i-could-read-now/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid