Top Ten Tuesday - Books With Numbers In the Title








Today's TTT is a fun one where it is book titles that contain a Number within the title.


1. 20 Minutes Series - Daniel Hurst - ( Great series for Character Development - Alot can happen in 20 minutes - each book has 20 characters and set in the same time span and area, what is happening in their lives for the 20 minutes)


2. One Night - a Just Friends Prequel - Monica Murphy ( A quick prequel read to her series Just Friends)
 
 
3. One More Chance - Abbi Glines ( one of my favourite authors and a auto-buy)


4. Infinity + One - Amy Harmon
( a book I have had on my kindle to read since 2014)


5. Two Wingmen and a Baby - Daisy Prescott (
one of my favourite authors and a auto-buy)


7. Two Lies and a Spy - Kat Carlton
( one of my favourite tropes to read is YA Spies)


8. Girl in Bed Three - Sarah Sheridan ( I grabbed this thriller recently as sounded up my alley)


9. Three Summers - Judith Clarke ( a good family saga and a book I have had on my kindle to read since 2012)


10. Black Number Four - Kandi Steiner ( one of my favourite college fiction authors and a auto-buy)





Comments

  1. Great list. I'm impressed you were able to find 10 books for this list. I haven't read any of these books, but their title are interesting.

    My TTT: https://herseriallife.com/top-5-books-with-unit-of-time-in-title/

    Have a great week 🌈

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid