Review: Blooming Rose Blasts Off !! - Lauren Piland






65653810. sx318

Review: Blooming Rose Blasts Off !! - Lauren Piland - January 2023


This cute picture book was something that reminded me of my schooling, though in one part it didn't as I was the type of child who would go home and start my assignments straight away. I wasn't a leave it till the last-minute type of person. The one thing I do admit though is I hated with a passion was group projects, I was the one who preferred to work on my own than in a group. I worked way better that way. In Blooming Rose Blasts Off, she lets her parents know she has a rocket project due in two days. Rose has been putting it off as she is scared, she will fail as science and rockets aren't her forte. Together Rose's father and brother will help Rose try various ways to get a rocket that can work and show her that trying and working together is fun and not something to be frowned upon and seen as a daunting feat.  Can Rose try, try again, and create the best darn rocket ship? Find out in this fun picture book about working together to achieve goals and that it's ok to be scared but we are all brave inside and can overcome anything when we work as a team. This picture book is aimed at children aged 6-10 years old.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3H5SmQD






Comments

  1. Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! I love hearing stories about how these concepts are applied in real life, in kiddos and adults! Thanks so much for sharing!! - Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid