Review: Rock F*ck Club - Book #2 - Michelle Mankin



Rock F*ck Club (Rock F*ck Club, #2)


Review: Rock F*ck Club - Book #2 - Michelle Mankin - August 2018# Disclaimer - this review is written with no bias and is my actual opinion of the book alone. I am stating this as the author is someone I am close to and adore.
I find some rockstar novels so blaise, and it feels like you are reading the same thing over and over again, but when it comes to Michelle Mankin's I feel alive. The characters are so relatable, and the number #1 thing I love is that she has characters that go across all her novels - in particular, Charles Morris. The more I read him featured in her books, the more he annoys me LOL. At the end of Book #1 Raven fell in love with Lucky and her show and plan came to a halt. She finally had her HEA, so she didn't need anyone else. Of course, the producers had different ideas, and now she is caught between what her heart wants and what she is legally bound to do. Can Raven finally open up to Lucky and get him on board with what needs to be done so that they are finally free? I am glad that Raven's friend Marsha finally came onboard in this book as I was hoping she wasn't going to get chucked to the side after Raven got her HEA as Marsha played such a big part in helping Raven in the first book. I am now excited to read Book #3 with Marsha. This book also ended in a significant cliffie which had me going OMFG and I re-read that last page twice, and I was like I need Book #3 right this instance as AARGH. I am now looking forward to the next part in this series and as always if you want to read a Rock Star series that you can relate to the characters, then you need to get started with RFC #1 or any of Michelle Mankin's prior series as you will not be disappointed.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid