Review: Greed - Amo Jones


Image result for The Elite Seven

Greed

Review: Greed - The Elite Seven Series - Amo Jones - April 2019


I am aware that this book was taken off the market and pulled out of the series, but I pride myself in writing reviews of every single book I have read.  To be completely honest, I read Greed, and there were some unanswered questions for me, but overall, I found myself enjoying it and loving the story as I was drawn into the darkness of the Elite Seven and the tasks that they each had to do to be part of the group. Greed started with the introduction of Evie Blackwell being released from the torture that she had endured from someone known as "The Captain." It sounded like sexual abuse type torture, and I felt for Evie. She has done her time and is now being allowed to be freed. Evie is enrolled into St Augustine College; however, of course, things like this come with strings as her ex-foster mother is the guidance counsellor and the one who has caused Evie all her problems. The only bright spark is that Evie is about to be reunited with her brother Mason and his best friend, Micah. Micah is the only one she has ever loved, but just like Evie - they have changed too and this time around the stakes are even higher for their survival. Can Micah who has been named as "Greed" be able to live up to his name and get everything he has ever wanted despite the consequences?



NB : Greed has been re-written by K.Webster and Ker Dukey , which I have not yet read their version.


Goodreads Link : https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43610878-greed?ac=1&from_search=true





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid