Review: The Wives - Tarryn Fisher



The Wives

Review: The Wives - Tarryn Fisher - December 2019
As usual when I want an edgy mind twisting read, I always find Tarryn Fisher's books right up there as you start reading them and going along your happy merry way thinking cool, I've got this plot down and wham bam she throws in a twist from left field and you are blown away with OMG how is this happening ? What is happening? That's how I felt when I read her book, The Wives. It still left a few unanswered questions for me once I finished as I had to sit there and piece everything that I had read together to complete the puzzle that was the book The Wives. This book is told from the perspective of a female we know as "Monday" as she shares her husband with two other wives. Neither of the wives knows one another, just bits and pieces until one day Monday gets curious and starts to seek out Wife #3 and eventually befriends her under a pseudonym. Once she starts to learn about Wife #3, this leads her to learn about Wife #1 as well. However, strange events start occurring, and Monday tries to tell others the truth, but how can they believe her when no-one knows her situation as it has been a secret until now? The Wives by Tarryn Fisher was another fantastic psychological thriller and worth reading as with each page you will be chucked another crazy angle.  Those who read my review of Verity by Colleen Hoover will notice that I wrote that her story had been influenced heavily by the writing of Tarryn Fisher will see and understand once they read The Wives.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid