Review: Without A Trace - Carissa Ann Lynch


Without a Trace

Review: Without a Trace - Carissa Ann Lynch - April 2019
As soon as I saw this book released, I got all excited and went to read it straight away as Carissa Ann Lynch is one of my go-to mystery writers. I love all her thrillers and mystery novels and Without a Trace was no different. This book starts with the main character, Nova running away from her abusive husband, along with their daughter Lily. Nova has rented a small house which she found through an agency online. Nova and Lily settle in for the night only for Nova to wake up and discover that Lily is gone, she's not in her bed, and all that sits in the bed is this strange little bunny soft toy. Frantic Nova calls the police to help her find her missing daughter, but as the book goes along and we meet Nova's ex-husband, it looks like Lily doesn't exist and makes readers question Nova's sanity. I have to admit I loved Carissa's writing as even I found myself thinking that Nova was cray-cray in parts and I was like OMG did she imagine all this? What's real and what's not? Without a Trace was a slower paced novel compared to her others but this one will keep readers on their toes and going is Lily real or not as with the number of twists and turns, you as the reader even start to question your trains of thought during this story. Without a Trace was another excellent mystery/thriller, and I look forward to seeing what comes next for Carissa Ann Lynch in the world of books. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid