Review: Love You Little Lady - Brett Young






Love You, Little Lady


Review: Love You Little Lady - Brett Young - August 2021


If you love Country Music, then this book is one of the perfect ways to introduce your daughter to country music and Brett Young.  Love You, Little Lady, by Brett Young and illustrated by Airin O'Callaghan brings to life his song Lady which was inspired by his wife when she was pregnant with his daughter. This is such a beautiful story as the song is also one of my favorite father/daughter combos as the book and song has a strong father/daughter relationship and up until the last few years, I was quite close to my dad, and growing up I thought we had quite a good relationship. That was until I reached my late 20's / early 30's after my mum died and I moved into my own home - then despite metrying to reach out, we drifted apart and sadly that relationship just isn't as close as we used to be and probably never would be as I think he doesn't know how to connect with me. That is sad and I do mourn the relationship we once had but I would like to think that if I ever had a child, I would love it with all my heart and it would know love for eternity.  This book besides many others would also be one I would use to introduce it to the music I love and the illustrations have also captured the song lyrics beautifully. Love You Little Lady is the perfect gift for all new fathers and families with a close father/daughter relationship.  This picture book is perfect for all children aged 4-7 years old.


Amazon:
https://amzn.to/3phO5Rg







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid