Review: Unfortunately Yours - Tessa Bailey







Review: Unfortunately Yours - Book #2 A Vine Mess - Tessa Bailey - June 2023

 Scrolling through my Netgalley shelf, I clicked on this Tessa Bailey book, I still have Book #1 in this series to read but had heard mixed reviews, so it's still sitting there to read. I have to admit, going into this book - because of what I had heard for the first one - this one I was a bit cautious about going. The book is set in the world of Wineries where we meet Wine Royalty Natalie and beginner winery owner August.  Natalie despite being wealthy and wine royalty, her trust fund is tied up with stipulations like she has to be married first. August's best friend Sam died in action when they were in the military. Sam always talked about opening his winery when they returned to civilian life. Since Sam can't do it, August has opened it in his memory. The thing is that August isn't very good and doesn't have the funds to make it successful. Enter Natalie's proposition - she and August will be fake married. With that, Natalie can get her trust fund and with Natalie's connections- August can get an approved bank loan. What happens though when during their fake engagement, feelings become real and August gets an investor in Sam's dad- no longer needing Natalie's connections. Will this relationship blur into reality or will Natalie feel betrayed and quit? I have to admit, I wasn't keen on Natalie as her character annoyed me and she did act like a prissy person and superior and whiny at times. On the other hand, I did love August and he rivals with Fox from Hook, Line and Sinker by Tessa Bailey now for my affections.  If you are on the lookout for a sweet fake romance novel with wine - check out "Unfortunately Yours” by Tessa Bailey today.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/43mArwF




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid