Review: My Reckless Valentine - Olivia Dade








Review: My Reckless Valentine - Book #2 Lovestruck Librarians - Olivia Dade - January 2016

Scrolling through my Kindle, I clicked on this title - not knowing what it was about. I am glad I did as I fell in love with this book straight away. This was one of those books that screamed "Paula" as the main characters work in a Library. I also loved the fact that Alexis was one of those fun librarians who always came up with fun quirky displays for her customers. If I owned a bookstore, I definitely would be like her. However, of course, not everyone appreciates her humor and fun-loving style, especially the library administration board - the upper stiffs. After a terrible day at work, Alexis ends up in a car crash with Grant - the two of them hit it off instantly and have a romantic fun-filled evening of witty banter and sex. The next day though, they are both in for a surprise as Grant has been hired for the library and one of his tasks is to keep Alexis in line - otherwise, both of them will be fired. Can the pair find a way to work together or will Alexis's upcoming Valentine's Day competition find them in boiling water and ruin their chances of their #meetsexycute and HEA? Find out in this quick sexy librarian erotica romance romp by Olivia Dade.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3pIvBMK





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid