Do you have a Favourite Fandom ?


File:Fandom.svg - Wikimedia Commons

Fandoms:

The definition of Fandom is a subculture composed of fans characterized by a feeling of empathy and camaraderie with others who share a common interest.

I have to admit that as I have gotten older, I like particular things but I am not as much into the world of fandoms as I was in my tweens/teens . I have certain things that I will always like but as you get older, I guess priorities change for some and you enjoy the different things but it's a different feeling.

Maybe that's just me personally, as I know a lot of adults that are still very much into collecting fandom items that are still relevant to them today .


As many might not realise but in the effort of these posts, there is a Retro Festival coming up on December 3rd in Auckland.
Tickets are avaliable for purchase over at https://www.geekinventory.co.nz/products/ticket-to-retro-event-2022?fbclid=IwAR1fLX3uouCxvB5xXrWMvJwuhnK9LaaOuWXHZv47jJkwx-0Rc3xQchfmq68





Recently , I was chatting with one of the organisers Arrol Lal over at Geek Inventory about what his favourite fandoms are and comparing them with mine . We had a couple in common, here in no particular order is my Top 10 Fandoms and Arrol's Top Ten.

Want to share your favourite fandoms ? Leave a comment and let us know what fandom is your cup of tea ?





1. Pretty Little Liars
2. Riverdale
3. Disney Princesses
4. True Crime
5. Twilight
6. DC Comics
7. Classics- Jane Austen, Bronte Sisters etc
9. BabySitters Club
10. Sweet Valley High


The Name Arrol : popularity, meaning and origin, popular baby names


1. Harry Potter
2. Lord of the Rings
3. Ace Attorney
4. Star Trek
5. Disney / Pixar Films
6. Pokemon
7. Dragonball Z

8. Anime
9. Soul Series Games
10. Movies as a Whole - I'm a Movie Snob.


 Vintage toy lot kids meal 80s 90s YOU PICK Lot McDonalds image 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid