Review: Unbroken - Melody Grace










Review: Unbroken - Book #1 Beachwood Bay- Melody Grace - March 2013


Do you know how sometimes you have series that you read out of order and read them wide and far? For me, it's Melody Grace's books in general as I have read so many of them, but she is one of those authors I will go to her books when I don't know what I feel like reading, but I know I want to read. Her books are ones I know I will always enjoy. In Unbroken, I was transported back in time to Emerson and Juliet's beginning as I knew from later books that they ended up together after a rocky start but they finally got their HEA. Unbroken is the beginning of their story. Four years ago, Juliet and Emerson first fell in love but then tragedy happened for Juliet - her mum died, and then to add salt to her wounds, Emerson dumped her and told her he didn't love her. What Emerson didn't realise was that this destroyed her for years, that was until she met Daniel. Daniel is the opposite of Emerson, but for Juliet - he doesn't spark her heart as Emerson did. As we go through the book, Juliet has to return to Beachwood Bay to pack up their summer house. What will happen when she comes face to face with the guy who broke her? Will it be sunshine and rainbows? Sadly, it's more like fireworks and TNT with the angst, up-and-down moods, and emotional rollercoaster of a ride. Will Juliet finally do something for herself and be the person she is underneath and what makes her happy with Emerson or will she be the perfect good girl whose family wishes her to be with Daniel? Find out in Book #1 Unbroken by Melody Grace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid