Review: The Forest of Shadows and Bones - Jessica Sorensen







Review: The Forest of Shadow and Bones - Book #1 Guardian Academy - Jessica Sorensen - December 2016


This particular author I would love to rave about this as she is one that I have loved in every book she has written, but at the same time this author frustrates the hell out of me and so I end up with a love/hate relationship as I find she either doesn't finish her series or she will reprint them under a different name and have half a dozen books for the same series yet it never feels complete. The other thing for me is this is one of the authors that I read when I don't know what to read but just want to read as I know for certain that her books will grab me. I knew I had read some books that had to do with the Guardian Academy as some of the characters sounded familiar like Dash's twin brother Jax. In The Forest of Shadow and Bones, we meet Dash who ends up in a bit of a situation as one of the powerful females Viv who he was once bonded tries to kill him when he disobeys. However, instead of being left completely dead, he is in limbo status and the Reaper gives him a piece of advice as these people don't want Viv to win the war if she does it screams disaster for plenty of the supernatural creatures in the universe. He needs to find Sway as she holds the map to the Forest of Shadow and Bones. Once in the forest, he can gain his body and powers back. The thing is though that Sway is a regular human who can see and talk to ghosts, or so she thinks. Not having any family, she doesn't know much about her abilities. What will happen when she meets with Dash and her eyes and world are open wide? Will she help Dash get to the Forest of Shadow and Bones or will she try to remain hidden and live life as a normal teen? Find out in Book #1 of The Guardian Academy - Dash's series by Jessica Sorensen.


Amazon Link :
https://amzn.to/3WJuVSO






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid