Review : Keeping Her - Cora Carmack



Keeping Her (Losing It, #1.5)

Review: Keeping Her - Book #1.5 Losing It Series - Cora Carmack - August 2013

During this Quarantine period, I have tried to make it one of my reading goals and try to read and clean off my kindle older books that have been sitting there for years, and when I say years, I mean years. This particular series I read Books 1 -3 back in 2013 and now, of course, I'm in 2020 and finally reading Book #1.5 Keeping It. When I started reading this book, it took me a moment to become reacquainted with the main characters and remember who was who and what had happened. In Book #1.5 Keeping It we have Garrick and Bliss whom you will remember had the teacher/student relationship. Garrick has now left teaching and the pair are engaged. They are on their way to London as Bliss is yet to meet Garrick's family. She is a nervous wreck though as they are upper-class and Bliss is well Bliss. Will Bliss be able to fit in with Garrick's family? Will she like the way Garrick acts when he is with them or will she see and learn a side of him she doesn't love? Find out whether this trip will break or seal Garrick and Bliss's relationship.  Keeping Her by Cora Carmack was a quick novella read that slots perfectly into her Losing It series.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid