Forever Mine Relaunch Blitz with Mary B. Moore

Title: Forever Mine (Providence #1)
Author: Mary B. Moore
Genre: Contemporary Romance, RomCom
Cover Designer: S Van Horne
Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR

Blurb:
After moving to Piersville to set up her interior design business, Maya Price meets Ren Townsend.
Ren never expected Maya or the impact that he’d feel from meeting her. Maya never expected to meet a man like Ren. Really when it came down to it, they shouldn’t fit so well together, because how does a playboy become an advocate for relationships?
Someone has a grudge against Maya's family and is determined to sabotage their business regardless of who gets hurt, and Ren's past refuses to go away. As if that's not enough, someone decides that the Townsends deserve pay back too...and loss of life is an added bonus. Accidents happen, mistakes are made, hearts are broken, but Ren's determination to have a happy ever after with Maya stays strong.
Meet the Townsends, Prices and Montgomerys of Piersville and their friends in book one of the Providence Series. Who will get hurt next, who will find their happy ever after, and who and why are they doing this?
I've always been an avid reader and writer, so when my best friends (three males who drive me closer to insanity daily) dared me to publish, in fact triple dared with no returnseys, I couldn't say no - the forefits are always painful. Deciding to shelve all of the work I'd ever done and to and to start with a new project was my best idea though, at least I think so. After being on the brink of insanity many times, I'm delighted to confirm that I came out of it with my dignity still intact.....just!
I'm the daughter of diplomats who has lived all over the world and you'd be hard placed to figure out where my accent is from - it's a Heinz 57 variety accent. My poor child has also picked up my accent and vocabulary, which is predominantly American I guess.
My projects so far include a contemporary romance series called the Providence Series and its subseries called Amity, an MC series that I'm excited about called Luthers Vengeance and also a paranormal series that I'm still planning out.
For now, though, it's all about the romance……
Author Links:
Buy Link:
#Free with #KindleUnlimited

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid