Top Ten Tuesday : Books on My Wishlist



Image result for TBR Wishlist

As Today's Top Ten Tuesday wasn't really a theme that I focus on as I am not a re-reader, so once I read a book , I either give it away or if it's signed then it lives at the top of my wardrobe or in a box in our roof space.
I have decided to do my Top Ten Tuesday on Books on my Wishlist coming in the next few months to December.



March Sisters: On Life, Death, and Little Women: A Library of America Special Publication

Reputation: A Novel

Comments

  1. That beard series sounds interesting.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read that March Sisters book. I think someone else mentioned it this week, too? At any rate, it grabbed my attention immediately.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid