Review: The Last Days of Lilah Goodluck - Kylie Scott








Review: The Last Days of Lilah Goodluck - Kylie Scott - February 2024

This is one of those books where I am like why did it take me this long to get around to it? I enjoyed The Last Days of Lilah Goodluck way more than I had initially expected and I have to say I am not surprised as I have enjoyed all the Kylie Scott books that I have read which are mostly her Stage Dive series. I just loved the character of Lilah Goodluck as she was a bigger woman and down to earth and despite everything that was happening, she held her head high and had this kick-arse I am woman, hear me roar attitude. The other thing I loved was that Lilah is a librarian and falls for a prince as I am a sucker for the plain Jane x royalty romances -even if technically Alistair isn't in line for the throne - you have to read for his family story. Lilah was at her friend's party and then left early and on her way home, saved the life of the fortune teller witch Good Witch Willow. After she saved her, Good Witch Willow gave her a few pieces of information. One of them included her dying in a week. Lilah shakes it off but when all of the predictions come true, she thinks that maybe the death prediction was correct. With the help of Alistair - her newly met friend after she almost crashed her car into his, she will work out her "Last Days" bucket list.  When her time is almost up though, is Lilah ready to die and leave this world or will she find a way to skip this prediction? Find out in this fun women's fiction read "The Last Days of Lilah Goodluck" by Kylie Scott. A book where every female will want to be a Lilah as she is a relatable and realistic character.


Amazon: https://amzn.to/4bpiRwI




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid