A Ghost of a Chance by Debbie Cassidy blitz with Xpresso Book Tours.


A Ghost of a Chance
Debbie Cassidy
(The Nightwatch #1)
Publication date: October 22nd 2019
Genres: Urban Fantasy

They say the dead don’t speak. That’s a lie. They speak to Kat Justice, but most of the time, she chooses not to hear them.
I’m a Nightwatch agent, a nightblood charged with enforcing the supernatural laws. Humans can’t know the shit that goes bump in the night is real. It’s sweaty, tough work, with crappy pay, but I love it.
Things would be perfect if not for my secret.
Pureblood Nightbloods can’t see or hear the dead. The fact that I can exposes my mixed breeding. I’m not meant to exist, and if the council find out about my secret it’s the executioners block for me.
Keeping a lid on my ghost whisperer ability is a must.
So, when my gramps orders me to head to the arse end of nowhere, a nowhere that just happens to be the most haunted place on the bloody map, I’m a little confused.
This transfer doesn’t jive with trying to keep the ghost chat to a minimum.
But with my golem partner and gargoyle companion in tow, I’m sure I can figure out why I’ve been sent to this weird coastal town. I mean, they even have a ghost bar.
You’d think the local souls would be eager to chew my ear off, right? Wrong.
For the first time in forever, the dead aren’t talking.
Now I need to know why…
A kick ass Urban Fantasy Adventure filled with fey, demons, vampires, gargoyles and golems.


Author Bio:
Debbie Cassidy lives in England, Bedfordshire, with her three kids and very supportive husband. Coffee and chocolate biscuits are her writing fuels of choice, and she is still working on getting that perfect tower of solitude built in her back garden. Obsessed with building new worlds and reading about them, she spends her spare time daydreaming and conversing with the characters in her head - in a totally non psychotic way of course. She writes Urban Fantasy, Fantasy and Reverse Harem Fantasy. All her books contain plenty of action, romance and twisty plots.

XBTBanner1

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your book with us. I always look forward to finding out about another great read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid