Claimed by the Demon Hunter by Harley James blitz with Xpresso Book Tours.


Claimed by the Demon Hunter
Harley James
(Guardians of Humanity, #1)
Publication date: October 19th 2019
Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Romance

I want to shove her against the wall and take her innocence.
That was my thought as she ran into me in our apartment hallway.
Most women that come this close to a demon hunter turn to putty on the spot.
Not Jessie.
This sassy little spitfire is playing hard to get.
Beautiful eyes and heart shaped ass that would make any immortal do bad things.
I was a scumbag before my death and fate gave me two choices.
Fight demons for the sake of humanity, or face hellfire and damnation.
Yeah, not really much of a choice…
Guarding humanity is tough, but loving Jessie makes me remember what it’s like to be human.
Her gentle touch and caring heart make me want to be… more.
So as the battle for good and evil draws near, Jessie’s safety is my main concern.
They try to come for her.
Wrong move.
I protect what’s mine.


Author Bio:
Mom by day and freak by night, Harley is a down to earth soccer mom who lets her foxy side fly when writing about witty females, over the top bad boys, and a world of steamy magical romance so hot it’d make a demon sweat.
When Harley’s not reading, writing, or dancing in the kitchen, some of her favorite activities happen in the great outdoors with her sexy alpha hubby, their two awesome teenagers, and the world’s coolest dog, Finn.
So leave all your worries behind and let Harley make your sultry fantasies come to life!

XBTBanner1

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid