BEYOND THE PALE by Jennifer Millikin - Release Day Blitz


Today we are celebrating the release of a new, standalone title from Jennifer Millikin. BEYOND THE PALE is available now to purchase or read for FREE as part of Kindle Unlimited, and you will not want to miss this love story! Be sure to follow Jennifer for exclusive updates about the book.

Read it now as part of Kindle Unlimited


Beyond the Pale by Jennifer Millikin

Available Now | Contemporary Romance

Read it now as part of Kindle Unlimited

Book Blurb:

My whole life I’ve known Finn Jeffries and Brady Sterling would be my undoing. The three of us were inseparable, but growing up with two boys as your best friends comes with it’s own certain type of growing pains. As a child, Finn was wild and free, and grew up to be a devilishly handsome man with a smirk that frustrated me as much as it did other things to me. Brady was brave and loyal, and the kind of man he grew into didn't surprise me a bit: devoted and gallant, with a handsome, trustworthy face that made my heart beat faster. We went our separate ways for college, but now it’s eight years later and a pact we made back then has brought us back to our hometown. Back to the complicated situation we ran from. Back to the love triangle we never really escaped. I love them both, and it’s time for me to make a choice. I’ve always known one of them would be my forever, I just never knew which one. And I still don’t.

Add the book to Goodreads

Join Jennifer's Reader Group for Exclusive News!

-------------------------

AUTHOR INFORMATION:

 

Jennifer Millikin is a contemporary fiction author of five full-length novels and a contributor for Scottsdale Moms Blog. When she isn't writing she can be found cooking, hiking, or in downward dog.

FIND JENNIFER:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid