Top Ten Tuesday - What Drew Me to These Titles


Image result for Book Titles

Today's Theme for Top Ten Tuesday was Extraordinary Titles which is a hard topic. So similiar vein to last week's , I am going to showcase Ten Books that have awesome titles.

All Books shown below were read and reviewed on my blog in 2015.

Elements of Chemistry by Penny Reid
 
1. Elements of Chemistry - Penny Reid ( anything academic like always grabs me)Glitter and Grit by Jessie Evans

2.  Glitter and Grit - Jessie Evans( the combination of these two intrigued me)

Withering Hope by Layla Hagen

3. Withering Hope - Layla Hagen ( the title sounded like Wuthering Heights to my brain)

Sleeping Tom by E.V. Fairfall

5. Sleeping Tom - E.V Fairfall ( the title sounded like Peeping Tom)
Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher

6. Mud Vein - Tarryn Fisher - ( their is a band called Mudvayne, that my partner listened to which drew me to this title)
The Alpha Bet by Stephanie Hale

7.  The Alpha Bet - Stephanie Hale ( this drew me in as title worked like Alphabet)


Channel 20 Something by Amy Patrick

8. Channel 20 Something - Amy Patrick ( the journalist side in me was attracted to this title , also at the time of reading I was 20-something in age)

Cupid by Jade Eby

9. Cupid - Jade Eby and Kenya Wright - ( TBH it was more the cover that got me, but the second part was a Dark Romance called Cupid seemed exciting)

Lola Carlyle's 12-Step Romance by Danielle Younge-Ullman

10. Lola Carlyle's 12 Step Romance - Danielle Younge-Ullman - ( this title reminded me of the AA programme - the 12 steps)


Comments

  1. Oooh interesting theme!
    I am definitely someone who would judge books by their title as much as their cover.
    Cora | http://www.teapartyprincess.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mud Vein is a great title. It could be used in so many different genres!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tarryn Fisher and Penny Reid have the best book titles.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid