Top Ten Tuesday - Titles that Caught My Eye.




Today's Top Ten Tuesday made me put my thinking cap on as it was amazing book titles. This was really hard as there are so many great titles out there and I only get to pick ten.
Here is The Phantom Paragrapher's Top Ten Titles.

Books, Blogs, & RealityWish You Were EyreI Kissed a Zombie, and I Liked ItJane Blond International SpyTruth or Beard (Winston Brothers, #1)The Accidental Assassin (The Assassins, #1)This Book Will Change Your LifeAll's Fair in Blog and WarMoby Clique (Bard Academy, #3)#Nerd (Hashtag, #1)

1. I love any books that contain the word "blog" .
2. I love books that contain classic novel references .
3. Anything with the word "accidental" always grabs me.
4. Anything with a social media reference I find interesting .
5. Penny Reid's Winston Brothers all have amazing titles and so does her other series including the new titles she is bringing out in her publishing company "Smartypants Romance"
6. I am a sucker for a good pun and Dad jokes


Comments

  1. Hmmm... This Book Will Change Your Life... how could you pass up on that one? Hopefully it changes your life for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list! I got tickled when I saw Moby Clique - I almost picked Moby Dick for mine! LOL! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #Nerd does look like a fun read.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read more blog related books. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid