Top Ten Tuesday : My Top Ten Anticipated Reads for Second Half of 2019



Today's Top Ten Tuesday is the Top Ten Most Anticipated Reads that are upcoming in the second half of the year. It's a good thing that like most book bloggers, I keep monthly release booklists on Amazon so I can keep track of all the amazing books being released.

This was hard to only list Ten but I gave it a go, with the ones that are SCREAMING "READ ME". PS: This list is in order of month released.

Intersect (The Parallel Duet Book 2) by [O'Roark, Elizabeth]

1. Intersect by Elizabeth O'Roark - this is the sequel to the Parallel Duet.  The first book in this series ended in a major cliffhanger and Parallel was such an amazing first book that I can't wait to get my hands on Book #2 and read more of Nick and Quinn's story and find out who keeps sabotaging Quinn's life and why.
Operation Bailey Wedding (Bailey Series Novella) (The Baileys Book 4)


2. Operation Bailey Wedding - Book #3.5 in the Bailey Family Series by Piper Rayne.
Scouts


3. Scouts by Shannon Greenland ( James Patterson) Presents. Shannon Greenland aka S.E Green is one of my favourite YA authors and I normally like everything she writes. Also the tagline read The Goonies meets Stranger Things which sounded intriguing.

Love Me Dead (Lilah Love #3)

4. Love Me Dead - Book #3 Lilah Love Series by Lisa Renee Jones. This is a great mystery series that I have been enjoying.
Foul Line (The Ballers of Rockport High, #2)

5.  Foul Line - Book #2 The Ballers of Rockport High by E.M Moore - this is one of the YA Bullymance Revenge stories and it ended on a OMG moment and packed a punch for the main female lead , so can't wait to read Book #2.
The Girl Behind the Red Rope

6. The Girl Behind the Red Rope written by father and daughter duo Ted Dekker and Rachelle Dekker. I am always eager to read both of these authors releases, though I am more partial to Ted's work . A great edgy Christian Fiction writer.
19th Christmas (Women's Murder Club, #19)

7. 19th Christmas - Book #19 in the Womens Murder Club by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro. One of my all-time favourite series. 

Ali Cross

8. Ali Cross - James Patterson. One of my favourite characters that I have seen grow in the Alex Cross novels is his youngest son Ali. I am looking forward to seeing the direction James Patterson takes Ali.



Regretting You

9. Regretting You by Colleen Hoover - I love all of her books and she is one of my auto-read authors as I love the New Adult edginess and her way she writes about the tough things in life, she also can do angst and the grittiness of life . Her books also can fall into the Ugly Cry category.

Deadly Little Scandals (Debutantes, #2)

10. Last but not least, Deadly Little Scandals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes which is Book #2 in the Debutantes series.  JLB is one of my favourite YA authors and this book had not only the world of Debs but also scandal and mystery and a game of Whose Your Daddy?


















Comments

  1. I completely forgot about Deadly Little Scandals!! I keep hearing about Piper Rayne and need to read a book by her. Great list!

    My TTT: https://thebookdutchesses.com/2019/06/18/ttt-84-most-anticipated-releases-of-the-second-half-of-2019/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't actually heard of any of these titles. It's always interesting when that happens in a TTT post. Hope you enjoy them.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these, but I do like a good mystery, so I'll have to check some of these out! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all new to me. James Patterson is amazingly prolific! It's funny how I can memorize the dates of all my pre-orders and new releases I'm interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, great picks! A lot of new-to-me titles, but I'm not going to lie: the Lilah Love Series has piqued my interest!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid