Review: The Alphabet's Alphabet - Chris Harris and Dan Santat





The Alphabet's Alphabet


Review: The Alphabet's Alphabet - Chris Harris and Illustrated by Dan Santat - September 2020



Deciding to clear my Kindle and books I had been sent, I was in the mood for something quick to read and lately, I have been busy clearing the picture books that I have been sent to read and review. This cute one is set at Alphabet school where each of the letters attends and shows that even though we are all unique and different in the ways that we can also connect - for example - a T is an I with a hat on it, etc. I thought this was an awesome way to not only teach your children the alphabet but also an easy way to teach them how to form their letters as quite a few children struggle when forming their letters, even more so now that we live in a digital world. The illustrations were also very bright and colorful and fun at the same time. This book is perfect for children aged 4 - 8 years old.


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3wERJpi





The Alphabet's Alphabet - Chris Harris







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid