Review: Dangerous Girls - Abigail Haas




Review: Dangerous Girls - Abigail Haas - July 2013

As a reader,  I have to say if I was ever to go travelling I doubt I would want to visit Aruba , as lately a lot of books that have contained murder have been set there. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas was firstly amazing and a day later, I am still buzzing with excitement about it. It was WOW. Dangerous Girls follows at the beginning , the murder of Elise after her and her friends all headed to Aruba for Spring Break. The thing is though that all of her friends except one has been left off scot-free , all but Anna who seems to be the only and prime suspect of the murder of Elise. But, why on earth would Anna kill her best friend , the only friend that she has had the past year ? This novel is split into two parts - the first is Before the trial which is the events leading from the beginning of Elise and Anna's close friendship to the death of Elise and then Present time aka During which shows Anna during the trial and in jail . Then near the end we see the aftermath of the event and after the trial. 
I will leave this review here as I could go on and on about this book, but I don't want to spoil it as I believe this is one teen book that EVERYONE must read and trust me - you will be blown away by the ending chapter, I know I was and I so did not see it coming.
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas is one of those books that is a requirement on your to be read lists for the remainder of 2013.


 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid