VBT# Once Upon a Royal Christmas - Robin Bielman



Once Upon a Royal Christmas

Review: Once Upon a Royal Christmas - Robin Bielman - October 2016


One of my tropes that I love when it comes to books is that I am a sucker for Royalty. I love my stories which include members of a Royal family. So when I read that there was a new Christmas book coming out called Once Upon a Royal Christmas, I had to read it. I am glad I did as it was a sweet Christmas romance. In this book we meet Rowan who is out dog-walking as she tries to pick up odd jobs now that her job as a big-time journalist fell through after a nasty media incident, she is lucky she got to keep a small animal column.  Prince Theodore Chenery is on holiday in Marietta, the hometown of his mother who has recently passed away. Theo decided that it was time to reconnect with his grandparents and discover all about the small town his mother came from this Christmas.  He figured he better enjoy it while he can do as when he returns home, Theo is expected to marry his best friend Elizabeth in an arranged royal marriage. The thing is that neither of them truly love one another and it seems that the Gods above knew this and had decided that it is in his mother's hometown that he may find true love this Christmas season. Overall, Once Upon A Royal Christmas was a quick read and one of those books to get you not only in the Christmas spirit but also to put a little hop in your step with the happiness and romance in the air.






Comments

  1. Thank you so much, Paula! I'm so happy you enjoyed the book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid