VBT# Beautiful Stranger - Hedonist Six




When I first had read about Hedonist Six's series Chance Encounters, I was intrigued as I love the whole idea of love at first sight and also finding love in the most unexpected places. I am a sucker for romantic tales and love stories. I think because I love them so much, I had placed a higher expectation on this book, and I was a little disappointed as to me it didn't strike me as a strong love story. Sure it had a lot of sexual activity and outdoor sex and had a small touch of romance, but overall it just didn't grab me. The book starts with the setting of it being the Ascot Horse Race weekend and Claudia is on her way home from work. She has planned for a quiet weekend until she sees a beautiful classic car and a hot silver fox -Peter which is what I imagined he looked like standing out in the rain as his car is stuck. A spur of the moment thinking, Claudia invites him back to her house and they get to know one another and she learns he has had an awful day. What follows next is a night of passion, and then he disappears back to his "real world." Months pass, and he has Claudia on his mind; he invites Claudia as his date to the races and the pair connect and realize that there is chemistry sizzling in the air and the pair finally despite their age and wealth differences start a beautiful relationship. 
If you are wanting a quick romance read that is just your usual love story with not a lot of other storyline or plot happening then Beautiful Stranger by Hedonist Six is the read for you.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid