Review: Thin - Taylor Henderson






Thin

Review: Thin - Book #19 Escape from Reality Series - Taylor Henderson - November 2018

I was in the mood for an edgier read and a topic that I have always enjoyed reading about is books that contain eating disorders, this could be mainly because when I was in my late tweens to early teens - I developed an eating disorder but kept mine under wraps as I never got too skinny. I was content at keeping my weight around 45kg and never wanted to go over the 50kg mark. As I have gotten older, I am now a bit heavier than I want to be and still watch how much I eat but not with the same mindset.  In Thin, by Taylor Henderson, we meet Becca Calloway whom we learned has been in the hospital trying to treat her eating disorder for the past five months as before this she attended a Wellness camp run called Escape Reality. Those who have read some of the previous Escape from Reality stories will remember the camp and some of the characters' names. During her time at the camp, she managed to fake things until she suffered a heart attack episode and now, she is stuck her and her parents are suing the camp. When Becca gets hit with a dose of reality, she realizes the only way to save the camp is for her parents to not sue and the only way she can convince her parents is to get out of here and put some weight on. Can Becca's determination be the key to her improving her eating disorder? Find out in Thin - Book #19 of the Escape from Reality series.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3ekKyf6






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid