I had been looking forward to reading
this book as I am into the whole bullymance trope at the moment. Dirty Prince
is a love triangle tale of a girl - Scout and two twin brothers - Lev and Nav
Fox. They first met when they were younger and though Lev has always had a
crush on Scout, she kept picking Nav. It didn't matter though of course as
somehow all her first moments were stolen by Lev. As the pair got older, they
still hung together as a crowd with Scout on the arm of Nav and Lev became her
arch-nemesis. During their senior year though, Scout starts to fall for Lev and
the pair start a torrid affair as she can't make up her mind to which brother
to be with as she loves them both dearly. Lev - her bad boy and Nav - the good
guy (two sides of a coin). What will happen though when someone starts
blackmailing her about Lev and Nav finds out and it causes him to spiral out of
control? Did Scout make the right decision and choose the right brother to be
with or has she made a mistake and ruined her current status? Overall, I wasn't
too impressed with this book as I felt that Scout was just stringing along with
both boys and acted like a spoilt brat. I am in two minds about continuing with
the series as the other books featuring their friends Kingston and Saint who
are just as big of players as Scout, to be honest, I'm surprised none of them
have an STD with the number of sex orgies that this book had in the pool house.
If you are in the mood for a cheating love triangle novel, then check out Dirty
Prince by V. Darling today.
It's time for serial killer time to strike again with Sean Slater's new Detective Jacob Striker novel out titled with the same name as a popular children's game "Snakes and Ladders". Review: Snakes and Ladders - Detective Jacob Striker Book #2 - Sean Slater - March 2012 It's amazing how much a cover can get you to read a book and then you discover, well I actually like this author as I picked up Sean Slater's first book "The Survivor" due to the fact that the cover had a hockey mask and reminded me of Friday the 13th and I really enjoyed the novel as well as the fact it was a school shooting which for some reason I enjoy reading about as it fascinates me ( just to add - I'm not pyschotic LOL) . When I discovered Sean Slater had a new one coming out, I picked it up and was again fascinated and drawn in as he had chosen another angle and field that I am interested in probably due to the fact that my dad works in that industry of mental health...
A Love Letter from Emily White to her Readers: It's a month for love and there's nothing I love more about the publishing life than meeting new readers. That's why, a few months ago, I made a pretty huge announcement. I doubt it had any far-reaching effects. And I seriously doubt many people even heard about it. But I want everyone to know: After doing ALL the things and checking off ALL the lists, I never really felt like I'd accomplished anything in my career. I'd grown up dreaming about signing a contract with a publishing company, and I did that. But after that was done, I dreamt about the next contract, and having my books read around the world, and maybe hitting a bestseller list. And I did all that. But still not so much happiness. I had moments of happiness. Of absolute joy, even. And it hit me last November that those moments came when I was meeting new readers or getting emails from them. They came in certain minutes of the day when a...
Today's Guest Post is written by Mark and is all about How to Live a Happy Life. Mark Weikel is a guest post author who enjoys sharing his motivational tips for a happy life. In addition, Mark also contributes to Gay Dating Sites where he provides articles about how to find love safely on the internet . The To-Do List for a Happy Life In today’s hectic world, we are consumed with to-do lists that have the ability to keep us so busy that on some days it feels impossible to even find the time to brush our teeth, let alone stop for a breath. And when life gets that crazy, we often forget about doing things that make life really worth living. So instead of jotting down a never-ending list compiled of things like “pick up milk, drop off dry-cleaning, and schedule bikini wax,” create a to-do list that will spark true happiness. Here are a few simple items to cross off your list: #1: Think positively. It’s amazing how much better l...
Comments
Post a Comment