Review: Roomies - Lindy Zart




Roomies


Review: Roomies - Lindy Zart - November 2014

I had been struggling with what to read and came across Roomies on my Kindle and knowing my love of roommate romances. I decided to give this one a read. I am not sure if it's the slump I was trying to get myself out of or not, but I found Roomies by Lindy Zart a little hard going, and a tad too slow paced for my liking. Roomies start off with two friends and roommates Kennedy and Graham aka Ken and Barbie. They are the best of friends, and you can tell that there are a love blossoming and chemistry, but neither are ready to accept it. They are standing in that zone of I love you but don't want to lose you as a friend if we break up. That is until Blake shows up and throws a spanner into the mix. Blake is Graham's half-brother and a bit of a rebel. Blake finds himself attracted to Kennedy and started putting his moves on her. As Blake starts to fall for Kennedy, Graham starts to realize his feelings for Kennedy. However, if he doesn't act fast enough, he may just lose out to Blake. Roomies by Lindy Zart had a love triangle angle to the story and family dysfunctions. I have to admit, this one frustrated me too in the sense that neither fully acknowledged their feelings for one another and then got all shirty when someone else moved in and took the initiative. It's like Buck up, man and grow some balls. Be a Man and tell her how you feel. Roomies by Lindy Zart for me was more aimed towards the 16-18+  bracket rather than the older New Adult audience, however as they are in college - I have placed it as an NA romance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid