Top Ten Tuesday - Love Stories
With Valentine's Day and February being the month of Love , Today's Top Ten Tuesday is a selection of the Top Ten Love Stories that I enjoy as this is a genre , that I read - today's ten will only be a select few.
- P.S I Love You - Cecelia Ahern - One of my most favourite of this author's books and love stories and I own the DVD.
- If you Could See Me Now - Cecelia Ahern - Another of her love stories that I enjoy as this has a bit of fantasy as Ivan starts off being her newphew's invisible friend.
- Where Rainbows End - Cecelia Ahern - Overall Cecelia is one of my all-time favourite Love /Chick Lit authors and this book would have to be my utmost favourite as it follows the story of two soulmates who eventually reunite and marry.
- Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen - One of the most famous love stories in the world and who can blame us all - we all want our very own Mr. Darcy. Though my Mr. Darcy is Martin Henderson from Bride and Prejudice.
- Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson - This is similar to If You Could see me Now and I loved it soo much, it's my perfect romance book.
- Austenland - Shannon Hale - A favourite Jane Austen rendition .
- Love Unscripted - Tina Reber - Written by an Indie author , I reviewed and the book got 9/10 for Chicklit Club and 5/5 for my Blog :) and even better Im going to be a character in the sequel .
- Unearthly- Cynthia Hand - One of the few Angel and Supernatural books that I have enjoyed in a long time, I seriously could not put it down and stayed up till midnight reading it , which is rare for me.
- Cinderella - I love the fairy-tale of Cinderella and have read every book rendition , own nearly every DVD that follows the Cinderella storyline from Ever After , A Cinderella Story, Another Cinderella Story, Maid in Manhattan.
- The Sweet By and By- Sara Evans and Rachel Hauck - One of my most favourite Christian Books and I have the sequel sitting on Netgalley to read.