Top Ten Tuesday -Top Ten Authors I'd Love to Meet
Today's Top Ten Tuesday is Ten Authors I would Love to meet , there are so many but I can only list Ten , so here goes.....
- James Patterson - I have read everything he has ever written
- Harlan Coben - He is one of my all-time favourite Mystery Writers
- Jane Austen - She would have been awesome to meet and have a conversation with , I love all her books and have read everything Austen related.
- The Bronte Sisters - I am a huge fan of Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights and like Austen's books I have read everything related to these two stories.
- Karen Kingsbury - She is my all-time favourite Christian Writer for Adults
- Melody Carlson - Again, this is my favourite Christian author , she mainly writes Teen/YA but I love the way she attacks edgy content with a Christian Perspective.
- Stephenie Meyer - I have a confession to make , Im a huge Twilight Fan and I read the books years before the movie came out.
- Sara Shepard - The author behind Pretty Little Liars and The Lying Game , I am in love with the books and when I discovered it was being made into a TV Series I couldnt wait to watch and Im so looking forward to The Lying Game.
- Ellen Hopkins - I love her Verse Novels and the way she targets Taboo and EC Topics.
- Laurie Halse Anderson - I am a huge fan of hers ever since I read Twisted which grabbed me by the adorable cover.
LJ Smith , Celia Thomson , Charlaine Harris , Lauren Kate , Rachel Caine , Lee Child , Chelsea Cain, Richelle Mead , Margaret Atwood , Charles Dickens , Hans Christian Anderson, The Grimm Brothers.